Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) – Coaching & Therapy sessions. All sessions are one on one only unless working with couples.
NLP is well known for its applications in the field of therapy and counselling but there are many other areas in which NLP can be applied.
NLP is the habits of thought (often unconscious) that lead to habits of behaviour. By discovering these with NLP you can then decide whether they work well for you or cause you to be unhappy or stuck in a rut. This places you in a great position of CHOICE about whether you would like to change them.
NLP is essentially about behavioural modelling which means that any task or skill done well (or excellently) can be decoded and replicated so that others can learn to do the same skill or task. It’s this aspect of NLP (the modelling) that enables NLP to be so widely applied.
- Coaching, therapy and counselling to accelerate the changes with clients by looking at the processes that underlie a particular behaviourial pattern, emotion or habit.
- Education and training to promote and accelerate learning and memory. NLP is also a valuable tool for teaching and design methods.
- Personal development to remove unresourceful emotions and patterns while promoting confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
- Business to enhance communication, client customer service and negotiation skills.
- Sports to enhance skills and performance.
- Parenting to assist in clear communication with children from the start.
- Creativity by reigniting your unconscious to bring ideas to your conscious thinking.
- Public Speaking by instilling confidence and removing any negative beliefs and fears to speak in front of a crowd of people.
- Motivation to enhance your successes or facilitate strategies for new projects, careers, businesses etc.
- Trauma to remove issues, past memories and experiences that are getting in the way of us finding peace and contentment in life.
- Phobias by helping to assist with resources that master any fears or phobias that prevent us from engaging in life experiences
- Weight Loss by transforming our mind set, behavioural patterns and triggers that lead to emotional eating.
Whether you realize it or not, your success in life is largely based on the energy you pick up and the energy you radiate from deep within of you.
For centuries, healers from every single culture around the globe have studied the energy forces that are always present within and around us. And time and time again they’ve found that when you channel this energy correctly, remove energy blockages and release the energy pent up within you, you can pave the way to true health & wellness.
When you learn how to remove these energy blockages, your stress, anxiety and angst begin to slip away…
… you start to attract more wealth and abundance into your life…
…you overcome negative choices, addictions and emotions…….
…you open up a world of new possibilities that you never imagined.
Reiki is a non – invasive form of energy healing. The outcome of a reiki session is a realignment of your energy points, removal of toxins, negative energy and accelerated healing processes at a cellular level. A typical session can be conducted up to an hour and a half depending on the severity of blockages or illness. This healing modality is centuries old and has many cultural roots from India, Japan, China and Egypt. The energy healing is pure, universal and not harmful in any way. It’s an intelligent energy which provides healing wherever it’s required. The healer is merely a conduit and channel for this process, and acts as a connection between this universal energy and the client. Reiki is now a complimentary modality used in many medical centres and hospitals for accelerated recovery.
A 90 minute Reiki session with myself includes: a body scan, realignment of your health rays, unblocking your chakra points, providing feedback and an aftercare information sheet at the end of your session.